This User Agreement is between you (User) and us CoroUniting
When you create an account or register with us as a user within this Software, you are providing us with personal details to assist with how we can communicate and distribute content and notifications to you within this Software.
The Software we use is under a license agreement with our technology partner Verto Group. By the term “Software’ we mean the platforms we license where you can access our content and by registering an account and logging in, this includes but is not limited to our website and mobile application.
When you use this Software, you are entering into a legal agreement and you agree to these terms.
You as a User Agree:
· You are at least of minimum age to use this Software, that being 13 years of age;
· You will use your true legal name when creating an account;
· You will not create an account on behalf of another person or as a fake person;
· You will create and keep safe, your account password;
· You will comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements;
You as a User Agree:
· That you are ok with us using our Software (website and mobile app) and other means including but not limited to email, to provide you with notices.
· That you are ok with us sending you push notifications via the mobile application, if you are not, you can disable notifications within your device settings.
· that any content you share electronically, whether that be by submitting an enquiry, a testimony, prayer request, chat post or anywhere within the Software, that all content may be moderated, edited or removed by us;
· that you will only provide information and content that you have the legal right to share;
· that you will not act dishonestly or unprofessionally, nor will you post inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable content;
· you will not harass, abuse or harm another person;
· you will not send spam or other unwelcomed communications to others;
· you will not act in an unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable manner;
· you will not disclose information that you do not have the legal right to disclose;
· that any information you share, by doing so, you grant us the following non-exclusive license: A worldwide, transferable and sublicensable right to use, copy, modify, distribute, publish, and process, information and content that you provide through the Software, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or others.
· that by using the Software, you may encounter content or information that might be inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misleading, illegal, offensive, sensitive or otherwise harmful. You agree that we and our technology partner are not responsible in any way for third parties' (including other Members') content or information or for any damages as result of the content being disclosed or of your use of or reliance on it.
· that we are not obligated to publish any information or content within our Software and can remove it in our sole discretion, with or without notice.
· The Software is provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis, we do not guarantee there will be no disruptions to the Software.
· We cannot promise to store or keep showing any information and content you've posted.
We may change, suspend or end any content, subscription, or change and modify prices prospectively in our discretion. To the extent allowed under law, these changes may be effective upon notice provided to you.
Managing Your Free User Account:
You understand that you:
· can delete your free user account by selecting ‘delete’ within the My Profile section.
· can edit your personal content preferences (for free content) at any time within the My Profile section.
Managing Your Paid Subscriptions (if relevant):
· and understand that you can cancel your paid subscription by selecting ‘delete subscription’ via Subscriptions within the My Profile section.
Disclaimer and Limit of Liability
This is our disclaimer of legal liability for the quality, safety, or reliability of our Services.
To the extent allowed under law, we, CoroUniting (and those that we work with, including our technology partner Verto Group whom we license the Software from) (a) disclaim all implied warranties and representations (e.g. warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of data, and noninfringement); (b) do not guarantee that the services will function without interruption or errors, and (c) provide the Software (including content and information) on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
Exclusion of Liability
These are the limits of legal liability we may have to you the User.
To the extent permitted under law, we, CoroUniting (and those that we work with, including our technology partner Verto Group whom we license the software from) shall not be liable to you or others for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, or any loss of data, opportunities, reputation, profits or revenues, related to the Software (e.g. offensive, illegal or defamatory statements, down time or loss, use or changes to your information or content).