To help you consider your financial giving to the life and ministry of CoroUniting, see the linked Giving Response form. This gives more information about the different categories to which you can contribute and the three different methods of giving:
- EFT from your bank account (our preference) - see 'Giving by EFT' tab
- Online from your credit/debit card - see 'Online Giving' tab
- Envelopes - the use of weekly or monthly envelopes (no longer being used)
Privacy is assured throughout this process.
Giving by EFT allows automatic payments to be set up from your bank account to the church's bank account. Each payment can be either one time or recurring.
The church operates two bank accounts to ensure privacy for those who regularly give (the giving account is only seen by the Church Recorder).
When giving towards the church's ministry, please use the following bank account:
- BSB: 805 007
- Account Number: 00 706 438
- Account Name: Coromandel Valley Uniting Church in Australia
- Banking Institution: Credit Union SA
When paying for a particular course or camp, please use the following bank account:
- BSB: 704 095
- Account Number: 214431
- Account Name: Coromandel Valley Uniting
- Banking Institution: UC Invest
- Reference: ID-surname (where ID is a meaningful reference for the payment, eg. ‘WomCamp’ for Women’s Camp etc.)
If you'd like to use your credit or debit card to give towards the church's ministry or to pay for a particular event (eg. mainly music online sessions), head to our Online Giving page.
You can choose to give either a one time or recurring gift/payment and you will need to have the ability to receive a verification code via mobile phone.