To help you consider your financial giving to the life and ministry of CoroUniting, see the linked Giving Response form. This gives more information about the different categories to which you can contribute and the three different methods of giving:
- EFT (our preference - see other tab)
- Envelopes - the use of weekly or monthly envelopes, or
- Loose Giving - the offering bags at church on Sunday mornings.
Privacy is assured throughout this process.
When giving via EFT, please use the following details:
- BSB: 805 007
- Account Number: 00 706 438
- Account Name: Coromandel Valley Uniting Church in Australia
- Banking Institution: Credit Union SA
When paying for a particular course or camp etc., please use these details instead:
- BSB: 704 095
- Account Number: 214431
- Account Name: Coromandel Valley Uniting
- Banking Institution: UC Invest
- Reference: ID-surname (where ID is a meaningful reference for the payment, eg. ‘WomCamp’ for Women’s Camp etc.)